Unscented for the safety of your furbaby as many Essential and Fragrance Oils are toxic to pets and your pet may lick their paws.
May become soft/melted during shipping due to heat. If this happened place in fridge for 10 minutes to harden back up.
Safe for cats, dogs and any fur ball with paws, it's ideal for homes with multiple furry friends. Made in the USA with completely safe and pet-friendly ingredients.
Specially formulated to soothe dry and cracked nose, paws, elbows and calluses.
- 100% natural recipe is made without mineral oil or petroleum-based ingredients.
- Full of rich butters and oils to penetrate your pet's paw pads, nose, elbows and callused areas.
- Easy-to-use butter safe for pet's of all sizes and ages.
- Safe for humans to apply to dry cracked skin also if in need of pampering.
- Handcrafted in Pembroke Pines, Florida.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE :Soothe and protect your pet's dry, rough, cracked feet from heat, cold, sand, salt, and snow. Give your pet's paws a gentle, effective, natural, holistic treatment for indoor and outdoor conditions.
Many dogs suffer from Paw Pad Hyperkeratosis, which causes an abnormal layer of hair to grow on the bottom of the feet. Use this butter to moisturize and condition his pads safely and gently. It is full of rich butters and oils to penetrate your companion’s paw pads and is safe for canines of all ages. This will not cure Hyperkeratosis. It is meant to only help moisturize and condition.
- Open tin and scoop a bit out with finger or spoon
- Warm in palm before applying for faster absorption
- Massage into clean paws
- Distract dog to keep them from licking it off (give treat, feed dinner) to give it time to soak in.
REPEAT 2 - 3 times daily for 1 - 3 days or until paws improve. Use as needed for maintenance
Keep off furniture, carpets until product is absorbed
Precautions: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. If irritation occurs stop use and contact a vet immediately.
Ingredient: Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapeseed oil.
We have two dobermans and they both struggle with dry pads and one has a dry nose. They usually hate the process of applying lotion but they don't mind this at all. Only been using a few days but so far so good